1. The world’s youngest grandmother was 23 yrs old.
2. Eminem dropped out of school after failing the 9th grade twice - He skipped school too many times to fight kids on street corners.
3. According to science, if a person were to fall into a pool of lava, they would combust like fireworks and die immediately.
4. Being a people pleaser increases risk of depression and may actually have a negative impact upon your intelligence
5. The production staff for “The Exorcist” believed they had created a real demon and had a priest come bless the set.
Nr 8 though…
His thirties are doing him all kinda of favors.
Photo by Adam Elmakias
and here to your left we see society’s impossible to obtain standards for women
this makes me sick
People are beautiful. People who shame other people for not meeting impossible standards or their personal preferences are disgusting, sad things.
This is what I think people think when they see me…. Because let’s face it, the number of people who think I’m fat greatly proceeds the number who thinks I’m beautiful.
Charlie Winzar (@charliewinzar)
Photo: Darren Black
1. I’m 5’8/173cm tall. People tend to think I’m shorter. Don’t know why.
2. I’ve worn glasses since I was 9 and got contact when I was 13-14 because I had braces put in my mouth and I refused to have both!!
3. Despite the pain, I love being pregnant. I love that my belly I getting bigger and I don’t have to suck it in all the time.
4. I turn 30 in less than 2 weeks :D
5. I’m scared if watching anything zombie by myself and I hide under blankets when the zombies are being disgusting.
we, as women, are told
that we are like continents
our hips are mountains with
peaks to be climbed.
our chests are valleys meant
to be mapped.
legs, arms, fingers, and toes are
rivers to be sailed
our hearts are instruments
meant only to be played